Pinterest

Pinterest To pin any of my projects to Pinterest, hover over the picture and the Pin-it Button will appear :)

Coffee and Music

Hello Bloggers,

I am back from vacations and here is my new card - Coffee and Music. I made it for a friend, who is a professional pianist and drinks TONS of coffee :) I am still in doubt as to which of the two is more important to her. :)

Marianne Design Cr1254 Cr1238 Cr1253 Lr0167
I had to keep the card pretty flat as it had to be sendable. Normally I'd put more flowers on it or smth, but not this time.

The colors are obviously coffee colors. And I love the cup. There exist two Marianne Design cups of this size, for this card I preferred this one.

The flower is punched.

Challenges:
To Die For
94 Lace
ANYTHING GOES AT MARIANNE DESIGN DIVAS
Challenge 388 - Monochrome...

Used:

  • Marianne Design Craftables Cr1254 Parchment And Label 
  • Marianne Design Craftables Cr1238 Tea Cup With Spoon 
  • Marianne Design Craftable Cr1253 Ivy corner
  • Marianne Design Creatables Lr0167 Music Notes (Treble Clef)


Thanks for stopping by!

Lena

Comments

  1. Hi you MD coffee card looks lovely, so glad you could join Marianne Design Divas, hope you will share other creations in the near future with us, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card!
    Thanks for join us at Marianne Design Divas.
    Greetings,
    Mihaela

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely thanks for joining us xx Jan CCC DT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Show Emoticons